Members who are growing commercially have the option to be listed on ASCFG's exclusive site dedicated to promoting you and your flowers!
Where to begin?
- Go to Member Login at localflowers.org
- Click the lost password link.
- Enter email address provided when you joined.
- A reset password will be sent.
- After you have logged in, there will be instructions to download at the top of the page.
Hover over your company name and choose “edit”. Your contact information has already been entered. Embellish your personalized Member Page. This is your chance to make your ad-free Member Page an effective marketing tool to promote you and your business.
- Remove the placeholder images to add your own logo and photo.
- Upload more images to your gallery.
- Include a business description to tell your story.
- Indicate the services you provide.
- Mark the flowers you grow to activate a list to show buyers your crops.
- Use the link options to activate the buttons to point to your availability schedule, store, or an important page on your own site.
- Input locations where your flowers and services can be found.
- Be sure to click the SAVE button.
If you need help updating your page, please email us at [email protected]
Meet a Local Cut Flower Farmer
Do you want to be featured on ASCFG social media sites? Maybe you have already spotted these mini profiles to promote LocalFlowers.org. See the examples below and let us know if you’d like to be added to the list.